The McCune Annual Report has been developed as a roadmap for undergraduate chapters to follow to be successful. The goal of the McCune Annual Report program is to quantify the achievements of the collegiate chapter, aid chapter officers in setting goals, and better tell our story as a National Fraternity.
The McCune Annual Report measures 10 “vital signs”, called the Chapter Standards. These measures come from the Fraternity Strategic Plan and the NIC Standards.
The McCune Annual Report is named in honor of Dr. Edward H. McCune, Alpha ’21, Founder and Fourth National President. Dr. McCune also was the author of “Our Creed.”
The McCune Annual Report determines the following chapter awards:
- Edward H. McCune Distinguished Chapter Award
- Earl A. Webb Most Improved Chapter Award
- W. T. Hembree Chapter Leadership Award
- Emmett Ellis Chapter Scholarship Award
- Robert N. Jones Charitable Projects Award
- Thomas Hutsell Chapter Efficiency Award
The Annual Report is due April 15. Please send submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For McCune Annual Report consultation, please email your complete packet to email@example.com. Submissions must be received by April 1.